Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mile 5

The price of getting healthy again? Not priceless. $89 at Whole Foods. Hamner's slew of vitamins and Traumeel.


So you have to rub the Truameel on your leg twice a day. Take the Vitamin C, the Simply One for Men, the chewable Vitamin D, Magnesium, and the Zinc once a day. Pheidippides didn't have to do this, but I guess he didn't have Whole Foods either. 

I'm also plunging into cross-training, but this is a discipline I've yet to excel at. I've never been good at pill-popping either. Here's a video of me going for the plunge, (featuring a very healthy right leg from a year ago) which I hope to make a routine part of my cross-training. I have yet to set up a rope swing to practice this in the Hudson River. Stay tuned. I might get a bright idea




Video courtesy of Ben Foley, co-founder of Organization for Visual Progression, (http://www.crowdrise.com/VisualMediaAdvocacyProject)

In the meantime, I'll also be looking for other forms of treatment and Mile 6 will be all about that. Should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment